The Leader in Heavy Civil Construction for the Intermountain West
W.W. Clyde & Co. is a Heavy Civil Construction Company with a reputation for quality projects and innovative solutions. The company was founded in Springville, Utah in 1926 by Wilford W. Clyde, and is still locally owned and operated.
Currently employing more than 300 employees, W.W. Clyde & Co. completes heavy civil construction projects throughout the Intermountain West, building highways, bridges, dams, airports, mines, environmental reclamation and golf courses. In fact, W.W. Clyde & Co. is the largest locally-owned heavy civil contractor in the Intermountain Region.
W. W. Clyde & Co. has a reputation for tackling tough jobs that require work in extreme conditions or environmentally sensitive locations. A willingness to confront and conquer these challenges the first time around has been a hallmark of W.W. Clyde’s success.
Our dedication is powered by the core values upon which our company is built—values that are not merely words on paper, but a way of life.
We Value People
We emphasize the importance of long-term goals, professional development, and educational opportunities.
Our Word is Our Bond
Commitment and trust are attributes that simply cannot be compromised.
Always a Full Measure
Are you giving a full measure? We commit to answering that question with a confident yes.
Quality at the Best Value
Customers know what products and services they are getting the first time, every time.
- 1940’s: St. George and Salt Lake airports
- 1950’s: Salt Lake City’s State Street, Glen Canyon Dam access road, Beck Street overpass — the start of I-15 in Utah
- 1960’s: Willard Dam and Starvation Bridge
- 1970’s: LDS Church Office Building, and the Huntington, Hunter and Bonanza Power Plants
- 1980’s: Green River bridge and I-215 belt route
- 1990’s: Kennecott Tailing Remediation, South Mountain Development and Sun River Golf Course
- 2000’s: Site preparation for the 2002 Salt Lake Winter Games – Deer Valley, Snowbasin, Winter Sports Park and Soldier Hollow
- Recent: Mountain View Corridor – Copper Hills JV, Pioneer Crossing – Kiewit-Clyde JV and Lakeside Power Plant