Spanish Fork Santaquin Pipeline
- Owner: Central Utah Water Conservancy District
- Location: Santaquin UT
- Completion Date: 1 Apr 2019
- Core Competencies: Earthwork, Pipelines & Drainage
The Central Utah Water Conservancy District has contracted with W.W. Clyde & Co to install the South Fields Reach 1 Spanish Fork to Santaquin pipeline. The placement of the pipeline will help to avoid areas of high groundwater. This project involves a section of pipe that runs under Powerhouse Road and connects with the South Fields Canal.
This project also includes:
- The reconstruction of Powerhouse Road from 2100 East to 1400 East.
- Widening of the roadway within the full length of the project, as well as straightening the road in several locations to alleviate dangerous blind corners.
- Installing approximately 5,400 LF of 60-inch steel pipeline
- 770 LF of 8′ x 7′ box culvert
- Re-alignment and reconstruction of asphalt roadway