Spanish Fork to Santaquin Pipeline
- Owner: Central Utah Water Conservancy District
- Location: Santaquin UT
- Completion Date: 1 Apr 2019
- Core Competencies: Earthwork, Pipelines & Drainage
The South Fields Reach 1 phase pipeline was installed in order to deliver water to over 240,000 people for municipal and industrial use that will help with current water shortages. Construction of the Spanish Fork – Santaquin Pipeline will provide water to the ten rural communities in southern Utah County. This water will provide for the needs of the growing population in the Wasatch Front. South Fields Reach 1 extends along Powerhouse Road to where Powerhouse Road transitions to 8800 South. The South Fields Reach 1 project required the reconstruction of Powerhouse Road.
• The reconstruction of Powerhouse Road from 2100 East to 1400 East
• Widening and straightening the roadway to alleviate dangerous blind corners.
• Installing approximately 5,400 linear feet of 60-inch steel pipeline
• 770 linear feet of 8′ x 7′ box culvert
• Re-alignment and reconstruction of asphalt roadway